Creative Direction, Design, Illustration
Hunter NY had a clear vision of what they loved and what they wanted to create and they needed a brand identity that was visually strong, memorable, and could stand out amongst their peers.
Their website was inspired and designed around the things they loved and pulled inspiration from their daily lives. I created an interactive flash website for them back in 2010 which made the visitor feel like they were perusing an antique shop, clicking on different objects, etc. It exuded a rustic vibe which really embraced their story and created the ambiance they were looking for.
- Pixel Award Nominee/Finalist
- W3 Silver Award: Visual Appeal
- Interactive Media Award: Outstanding Fashion/Style
- (3) Gold Communicator Awards: Self Promotional Website, Home Page, Visual Appeal
- (3) Silver Communicator Awards: Corporate Identity Logo, Fashion Website, Personal Website
View more projects: